1. What is Operating System ?
Ans- Operating System is a most important Program that Run on the Computer Hardware to intract with User. It is manage all program on the computer. without operating system computer is useless . when you start your computer then it will boot with Opearting System.
such as – Windows 98 , Windows XP, Windows 7 , Linux , MacOS etc.
Windows XP Home
1. Windows XP home not support Remote Desktop .
2. Windows Xp home not support Encryption .
3. Only can Create Workgroup Member .
4. ASR ( Automated System Recovery Option is available ).
5. Offline file sharing option is not available .
6. Support only Single processor
7. It is not support Dynamic Disk .
Windows XP Professional
1. It is Support Remote Desktop .
2. It is Support Encryption.
3. You can create Workgroup and Domain group member .
4. ASR is Available .
5. Offline File option is available .
6. It is support Multiple precessor .
7. It is support Dynamic Disk .
3.What is Difference between FAT 16 and FAT 32
- Max Size of Partition 4GB
- Max Size of File 2GB
- It is Original File System used in DOS .
- It is use 16 Bit address Bus .
- Max sizeof Partition
- Max size of File 8GB
- It is uses 32 Bit address
Ans- NTLDR stand for NT Loader . NTLDR is a Main Bootloader file of Operating System . Its a run from Harddisk .Windows NT , 2000 , XP boot from NTDLR file . when NTLDR file will be currupt then its showing error at booting time NTLDR Missing .
5. What is difference Between Serial Port and Parrallal port ?
Ans- Serial Port – Serial Port transmit data in a serial form . It transfer data one Bit at a time . it is transfer data one bit after another Bit . Its a Slower then parraller Port . its a 9 Pin or 25 Pin male connector .
Parrallel port- Parrallel port transmit data in parrellel form .it is transfer data 8 bit at a time . it is faster then Serial port . its a 25 pin female Connector .
5. What is path of Host File in Windows .
Ans- path : C:WindowsSystem32driversetc
where C: is a System root drive ,
Free Download- Desktop Support engineer Interview Q and Ans PDF File Download