You can Delete Spam Email in Gmail Automatically. There are Unnecessary Email Coming in Spam like Product Advertise Illegal Email and Hacking Email. There are some attractive email try to hack our confidential data and Information. We can prevent Gmail Inbox from Spam Email. With the help of filtering we can Restrict Spam Email In Gmail.
Delete Spam Email In Gmail Automatically
Read also – How to Block Email Sender In Gmail
1. First of all login with your Gmail Account on which you have to Restrict Spam Emails.
2. Now Click on Gear Button and then Click on Settings.
3. Now on the Setting Page Click on Filters Tab and then Click on Create a New Filter.
4. Now Filter Dialog Box will Prompt. Type is:spam in Has the words filed and then Click on Create filter with this search. Now Confirm Creating Filter dialog box prompt the Click on OK.
5. Now Next Popup Windows will open , Select Delete it Check Box to delete your spam Emails .
If you want to Delete your Existing Spam Emails then Select Also apply filter to matching conversions Check Box.
Now Click on Create filter.
6. Now you will see Delete Spam Email Filter has been created.
Now when anyone will send spam emails then it will delete automatic before arrive in your Spam Folder in Gmail.
- How to Send Password Protected and Encrypted Email In Gmail
- How to Shutdown Your Computer From Mobile Phone Using Email
- How to Setup Gmail Account in Mac OS Mail
- How to Recall Sent Email in Gmail
- How to Read Your Gmail Email Offline on PC
- How to Transfer Email from AOL to Gmail
- How to Add Multiple Email Address With In Single Gmail
- How to Create Email Signature In Gmail Account
- How to Use PC Internet Connection on your Android Phone
- How to Block Email sender In Yahoo Email