If you are not using a Gmail account then you should be delete it to save it from unauthorized access. unauthorized access means any one can use your gmail account and can do illegal thing from your account. To save form it you will have to delete it permanently.
Delete Gmail Account Permanently
1. First Login with your Gmail account which you want to delete.
2. Now Click on Gmail account user name. Then Click on Account.
3. Now in the account tab , Click on Close account and delete all services and information associated with it.
4. Now please read and take action carefully, then Select services which you want to delete , then Enter your current Password Select Yes, I want to delete my account, then select Yes, I action acknowledge that i am still responsible for any changes incurred due to any pending financial transactions, and then Delete Google Account.
- How to Send Password Protected and Encrypted Email In Gmail
- How to Shutdown Your Computer From Mobile Phone Using Email
- How to Setup Gmail Account in Mac OS Mail
- How to Recall Sent Email in Gmail
- How to Read Your Gmail Email Offline on PC
- How to Transfer Email from AOL to Gmail
- How to Add Multiple Email Address With In Single Gmail
- How to Create Email Signature In Gmail Account
- How to Use PC Internet Connection on your Android Phone
- How to Block Email sender In Yahoo Email