You can delete Browsing History in Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer stores these file when you browsing websites such as -:
- Temporary files
- History of visited websites
- Stores User authentic information and data
Delete Browsing History in Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet Explorer , then Click on Tools and then Click on Internet option .
2. Click on General Tab, then Under Browsing History click on delete button .
3. Check the check box , which information you want to delete , the click on Delete button .
Now your Temporary files , Cookies and Browsing history files has been deleted .