Delete Browsing History in Google Chrome
1. Open Google chrome , then Click on Wrench menu on the Top Right Corner , then Click on Tools and then click on Clear browsing data ..
- Browsing History
- Download History
- Cookies and other sites and Plug-in Data – Cookies is used to store Websites Information on your PC. Its just a small files. Its used to remember your search data and preferences.
- Cache Image and Files
- Autofill Form Data – Autofill Form data is the inbuilt Feature in Google Chrome which is used to Save your Autofill Form Such as – Credit card Information, Address, etc.
- Hosted App Data
- Content Licenses
Also there is option is that you can select time duration to delete browsing history such as Past an hour, Past a week , a last 4 week, the beginning of the time.
After successfully completed you will see that your all Browsing History, Password, Autofill Form etc has been deleted.
- How to Set Startup Password In Google Chrome
- How to Manage and Removed Saved Password In Google Chrome
- How to Use Whatsapp on Google Chrome Browser
- How to Block Website In Google Chrome
- How to Login With Multiple Facebook Account In Google Chrome
- How to Use PC Internet Connection on Android Phone
- How to Remotely Lock a Lost Android Phone
- How to Share Internet Connection In Mac OS X
- How to Restore Last Browsing Session In Internet Explorer
- How to Change Default Download Location In Google Chrome