You can Create your Own Screen saver in Windows 7. Screen saver fill the blank screen with moving Image. Windows 7 have many screen saver and themes. Its appear on desktop when Keyboard and Mouse not been used for specific period time. Windows 7 have its own screen saver But you can create your own in windows 7. You can used your Own photo to create screen saver. Screen saver prevent screen to damage. Static Image for a hour on screen discrease life of your Monitor.
Create Your Own Screen Saver
1. Right-click on Windows 7 Desktop and then Click on Personalize.
2. Now Click on Screen Saver Link at Bottom of the Window .
3. Now Under the Screen saver click on the Drop-down list then select Photo and then Click on Setting .
4. Now Click on Browse and then select folder on which have your photo collection which is want slide show and then click on Save .
5. Now you will see your own Screen saver . Now Click on Apply and then OK .