You can create Virtual Hard Disk (VHD) in Windows 7. VHD ( Virtual Hard Drive ) is the very useful feature in Windows 7. It will act as a extra Hard Disk in your Computer System. With the help of VHD you can install more then one Operating system on your Computer.
Create Virtual Hard Drive ( VHD ) in Windows 7
- How to Lock and Unlock Your PC with USB Drive.
- How to Shutdown your Computer from Mobile Phone using Email.
- How to Use PC Internet Connection With Android Phone.
- How to Password Protect Hard Drive In Windows 7
1. Click on Start button then Right-Click on My Computer. Click on Manage.
How to Create Virtual Hard Disk
3. Now Click on the Browse then Select drive where you want to create VHD, and Type the VHD Name (Comnetworks) then, Click on Save. then Give the size for VHD , and then Select Dynamically expanding or Fixed ( recommended ) and then Click on Ok.
4. Now In the Disk Management option you will see , 10 GB Unallocated space then Right-click on It. then Click on Initialize Disk .
5. After initialization on the Next windows Select MBR ( Master Boot Record ) radio button. and then Click on OK.
Now Create a Volume in Virtual Hard Drive
6 . To create Volume Right-click on Unallocated space then Click on New Simple Volume . then on the Following window click on next.
7 . Now Give maximum space amount to the VHD, and then Click on next .
8. On the next window assign drive letter to VHD and then Click on Next .
9. Now Choose format with File System NTFS and if you want quick format then enable Check box Perform a quick format . and then Click on next.
10. On the following window click on Finish.
Now you will see that Virtual Hard Drive (VHD ) has been Created .
- How to Install Linux on Windows 7 Using Virtual Box.
- How to Create Virtual Machine In Windows 7.
- How to Create New Partition on Hard Drive In Windows 7.
- How to Display your Name in Windows taskbar Clock.
- How to Change Windows 7 Start button easily.
- How to Add Multiple Time Zone Clock on Windows 7 Taskbar.
- How to Find last shutdown time in Windows 7.
- How to “Shutting down…” text message in Windows 7.
- How to Disable USB Storage Device In Windows 7.
- How to Enable Write Protection on USB Flash Drive.