Create Task to Display a Message Reminder In Windows 7 is the great way to remind your work hourly, daily or Specific time. Task scheduler is the inbuilt program in windows 7 which is help to create any task and schedule any task automatically in future. In this post I am going to tell you to Create Message Reminder. Its a Very easy steps. there is no need to have any special program for create this Task.
Display a Message Reminder In Windows 7
1. Click on Start Button , then type “task scheduler” in search box and then Click on Task Scheduler.
2. Now Task Scheduler Windows open , then Click on Action Tab and then Click on Create Basic Task… .
3. Now type the name of the Task (Reminder for Meeting ) and then Click on Next .
4. Now There is the choice that which time you want to setup reminder if you want to get Daily then you will have to Select Daily . There is also option is that you can select one time reminder. Choose your reminder and then Click on Next.
5. Now Select Date and Time which time you want to Display Pop-up Reminder and then Click on next .
6. Now on the Action Windows , Select Display a message radio button and then Click on Next .
7. Now on the Display Message Windows , type the Title of the reminder message and the Type Description of the Message which you want to display as reminder and then Click on next .
8. Now you can see your reminder has been created and then click on the Finish tab .
Now You can see that your Reminder will Pop up display message on the screen like below image .
You can Edit your Reminder , Title , description , date and time etc.