You can Create a System Restore Point In Windows 7. Its a best way to protect your computer from crash. With the help of restore point you can restore your PC from unexpected changed. When System detect any change on your Windows PC then its automatically create Restore Point of changed Setting. Suppose you have to change critical settings on your computer. Then by mistake you delete important system files then your restore point will use to restore that system file. So remember one things is that create restore point before change any critical settings.
Create system restore point windows 7
Read Also – How to Restore System In Windows 7
1. First of all Click on Start Button. Right-Click on My Computer and then Click on Properties.
2. Now on the System Properties Windows. Click on System Protection Option on the left pane.
3. Now on the System Protection Tab. Click on Create… Button to create custom restore point.
4. Now Specifies the name (Technet 2U) of the System Restore Point. Which will help to restore on particular Restore Point. Then Click on Create button.
5. Now you will see that System restore point creation process going on. After Complete show message “The restore point was created successfully. then Click on Close.
6. Now Click on Ok on System Properties dialog box.
Now if you will try to Restore your computer after changed any thing. Then it will show Technet 2U Restore Point on System Restore dialog box. You will will have to select your Restore Point (Technet 2U) to recover your PC on this Point.
- Windows System Administrator Interview Question and Answer
- How to Create System Image Backup In Windows 7
- How to Restore Last Browsing Session In Google Chrome
- How to Backup and Restore Windows Drivers
- List of Run Command In Windows 7
- How to Take Windows 7 Backup to Network Location
- How to Change “Shutting Down…” Text Message In Windows 7
- How to Create Schedule to Shutdown Mac OS X Automatically
- How to Create Schedule to Shutdown Windows 7 Automatically
- How to Pin Websites to the Start Screen In Windows 8.1