You can Create System Image Backup In Windows 7. suppose your system going to crash then you can create system image backup on Another Hard Drive, DVD and Network Location . This is very useful feature in windows 7.
Create System Image Backup In Windows 7
1. Click on Start button , then type in Search box Backup and Restore and then Click on Backup and restore .
- How to Share Internet Connection In Windows 7
- Operating System Interview Question and Answer
- How to Change Log on Screen Background Image In Windows 7
- Create Batch File to Copy Folder on Network Location in Windows 7
- How to Take Windows 7 Backup to Network Location
- How to Disable USB Storage Device In Windows 7
- How to Create New Partition on Hard Drive In Windows 7