You can create Password Reset Disk in Windows 7. This is extremely useful feature to Reset when you have forget your password. This is very easy way to reset user password. For create password reset disk should have USB flash drive or CD/DVD. Password Reset Disk which you will create that you can use only specific Windows PC from which you have created and Specific User Account. When you Forgot Password of your PC then you can use your Password Reset Disk to Change Password.
Create Password Reset Disk In Windows 7
1. First Insert Removable media ( USB Flash Drive ) in your on which you have to create Password Recovery Disk.
2. Click on Start Button, then Type in Search box create password and then Click on Create a Password reset disk .
2. Click on Next on Forgotten Password Wizard window .
3. Now Select Removable Media (COM-NETWORKS ) and then Click on Next .
Password Reset Disk
4. Now type Current User Log On Password then Click on Next .
5. After Completion , Click on Finish .
Now your Password Reset Disk has been Created then Remove USB Flash Drive and Keep it safely.
In Future when you will forgot your windows Password then Insert USB Flash Drive and Change your Password.
- How to Disable USB Storage Device In Mac OS X
- How to Disable USB Storage Device In Windows 7
- How to Make Bootable PenDrive In Windows 7 Without any Software
- How to Enable Write Protection on USB Flash Drive
- How to Encrypt USB Drive Using BItLocker In Windows 7
- How to Use PC Internet Connection On Android Phone
- How to Remove 100MB Reserve Partition In Windows 7
- How to Take Windows 7 Backup to Network Location
- How to Use Pen Drive as a RAM In Windows 7
- How to Create System Image Backup In Windows 7
- How to Set Password in PowerPoint PPT Files
- How to Set Startup Password In Mozilla Firefox Browser
- How to Set StartUp Password In Google Chrome