If you want to Create New Partition on Harddrive in Windows 7 After Install Operating system , then you can do it by the help of Disk management. Generally in Windows XP you can create partition Windows Installation time and after installation you can not create partition in Windows XP. In Windows there is a feature that Create Partition on a Hard Drive after windows installation compelete.
Create New Partition on Harddrive in Windows 7
1. Right-Click on My Computer, then Click on Manage .
2. In the Computer management Windows, Navigate Storage, the Click on Disk management.
3. Right-Click on that Partition Which you want to Resize , then Click on Shrink Volume to create New Partition .
4. In the New Windows , Give the size in Volume or New Partition in MB . Suppose i have given 2GB ( 2000 MB ) .then Click on Shrink .
5. Now 1.95 GB free Space Available , then Right -Click on Free Space then Click on New Simple Volume ..
6. Click Next on the Welcome Wizard .
7. Enter the Volume size , Then Click on next .
7. Now if you want to Format Volume then , Click on Format this Volume with the following setting Radio button .
Then Select File system — FAT or NTFS and Allocation Unit Default , and type the Name of Volume in Volume level, then Click on Next .
8 . In the Completion Wizard windows , Click on Finish .
Now new Volume Com-networks has been created .
- What is RAID
- How to Hide Hard Drive Icon From Desktop in Mac OS X
- How to Delete Virtual HardDrive (VHD) In Windows 7
- How to Enable Disk Quota Management In Windows 7
- How to Create System Image Backup In Windows 7
- How to Enable Write Protection on USB Flash Drive
- How to Remove 100MB System Reserv Partition In Windows 7
- How to Hide Drive In Windows 7
- How to Disable USB Storage Device In Windows 7