You can Create Network Drive In Windows 7 to easy access network Files and Folders Easily. Its also known as Map Network Drive on your Computer. Network drive is use to access any shared folder in the network each time without entering IP address of that system. where Share folder has created. after created network drive that shared folder show on your windows Explorer as Drive. Share Folder should be created in Network PC which you want to Map on your PC.
Create Network Drive in Windows 7
Read Also – How to Create Password Reset Disk In Windows 7
1. Click on Start, then Click on My Computer to Open Windows Explorer.
2. Click on Map Network drive on Window explorer.
Map Network Drive
4. Now Click on Reconnect at logon check Box, then Click on Finish.
5. Now you will see that your Network drive has been created. Now you can access shared folder in just One Click without enter Network Address.
- How to Create Batch File to Copy Folders on Network Location in Windows 7
- How to Add Google Drive to Windows Send to Menu
- How to Take Windows 7 Image Backup to Network Location
- How to Disable Backing up data to Network Location In Windows 7
- How to Create New Partition In Hard Drive In Windows 7
- How to Make Bootable Pen Drive In Windows 7 Without any Software
- How to Prevent Access to Disk Drive In Windows 7
- How to Lock and Unlock your PC With USB Drive
- How to Enable Write Protection on USB Flash Drive