Create Hyperlink to Jump another Sheet In Excel 2007 is the Great feature in Excel 2007. Suppose you are working on Sheet 1 then You have to Jump sheet no 22 to find more data related to current sheet. Then you can Directrly jump to Sheet no 22 with the help on Hyperlink. Hyperlink will be create in Cell and add another sheet with that Cell. You can Jump JUst One Click on that Cell . There is also a Feature that you can Directly Jump to another Workbook with Just One Click on Cell which is Hyperlink By Another Workbook.
Create Hyperlink to Jump Another Sheet In Excel
1. First of All Open your Excel Worksheet on which you have to Create Hyperlink.
2. Now Right-Click on Cell on which you want to Create Hyperlink and then Click on Hyperlink.
3. Now Click on the Place In This Document on the Left Pane of Insert Hyperlink Windows and Then Under the Cell Reference Select the Sheet (Friday) On which you want to Jump , I have Selected Friday its a Sheet name. and then Click on Ok .
4. Now you will return on the worksheet , Click on The Cell (Jump to Another Sheet) on which you have created Hyperlink .
5. Now you will see that after Click on Hyperlink you have direclty jump to Friday Sheet .
There is also a Feature that you can jump from one Cell to Another Cell on the same worksheet with the help of Hyperlink.
Watch Tutorial Video Also