You can Create Custom Start Menu In Windows 8 on TaskBar with the help of Toolbar. As we know that Start Menu option is not available in Windows 8 and Windows 8.1. Then why we are waiting for next Version of Windows. Its Very easy to build custom start menu In windows 8 without any third party software. Only you just will have to Create New Tool Bar.
Create Custom Start Menu In Windows 8
Read Also – How to Shutdown Your PC From Mobile Phone
1. First of all Login In Windows 8 Operating System, Then Right-Click on Taskbar on the Blank area. Now Click on Toolbars and then Click on New Toolbar.
2. Now Copy the Below Folder Path then Paste on Folder Section then It will Show Program Folder and then Click on Select Folder Button.
Folder Path – %appdata%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\
3. Now you will see that Start Button has been Created on your Windows 8 Taskbar. Now Click on Start Menu arrow then Click on Program and Click on Program which do you want to access its easy to access any programs.
Remove Custom Start Menu From Windows 8 Taskbar
1. Now If you don’t want it to longer and want to remove then Just Right Click on Taskbar on Blank are then Click on Toolbar and then Un-Check Start Menu check Box.
Now you will see that your Custom Start menu option has been removed from Windows 8 Taskbar.
- How to Create Schedule to Automatic Shutdown In Windows 7
- How to Change Shutdown Power Button In Windows 7
- How to Lock and Unlock Your Windows PC With USB Drive
- How to Turn Your Windows 7 Laptop Into Wi-Fi Hotspot
- How to Use PC Internet Connection on Android Phone
- How to Disable USB Storage Device In Windows 7
- Complete Guide of Windows 7 Start Menu
- How to Schedule Disk Derangement In Windows 7
- How to Display Message on Log On Screen In Windows 7
- Search Internet From Start Menu In Windows 7