You can create Contact Group In MS Outlook 2007. If you send same E-mail daily to different -2 people, then you can create Contact group in MS Outlook 2007 to send E-mail in single click to different -2 people and you can save your time . If you have created Group of Email addresses the there is no need to remember people Email address and name .
Create Contact Group In MS Outlook
1. Open MS Outlook 2007 Home page , then Click on Tools menu , then Click on Address Book.
2. Click on Drop-down menu below Address Book, then select Contact.
3. Click on File menu , then Select New Entry…..
4. Under Select the entry type click on New distribution List then Click on Ok .
5. In the name option type the name of new Distribution List , then Click on Add New the Add new member .
6. In the Add new member window , type the New member Name and email address then Click on Ok .
Now new Contact has been added in new distribution List …………..