Create Command Prompt Desktop Shortcut is the best way access command prompt in windows 7. Just only one click on Desktop you can access Command Prompt. Its a very easy way access command Prompt. First you have to create command prompt shortcut on desktop. You can not create command Prompt shortcut directly like another Shortcut.
Create Command Prompt Desktop Shortcut
- How to Uninstall Program Using Command Prompt In Windows 7
- How to Prevent Access to Command Prompt In Windows 7
- List of Run Command in Windows 7
1. First Right-click on Desktop , then Click on New , and then Click on Shortcut.
2. Now Type below Command on Type of the Location of the Item field and then Click on Next .
3. Now Type name of the Shortcut (CMD )and then Click on Finish .
4. Now you will Command Prompt Shortcut has been created , Right-click on Shortcut and then Click on Properties .
5. Now Click on Shortcut Tab and then Click on Advance .
6. Now Enable Run as Administrator Check Box then Click on ok, and then Click on Apply and Ok.
7. Now Double-Click on Command Prompt Shortcut on desktop then it will Automatic Open As a Administrator .