You can create a Batch file to open Multiple programs in windows pc. Suppose you are working in a office then you will have to use multiple program at once such as Calculator, MS excel, and Google chrome to complete your task. you can open these application with a single click on batch file shortcuts . this is very useful feature in windows to save time.
Create a Batch file to Open Multiple Programs
- How to Use PC Internet Connection on Android Phone
- How to Turn your Windows 7 Laptop Into Wi-Fi Hotspot
- How to Record Desktop Screen Using VLC Media Player
- How to Disable Logon Welcome Screen In Windows 7
1. Click on Start button, then Type in search box Notepad then press Enter.
- How to Change Windows 7 Start Menu Button Very easily
- How to Add Address Bar to Taskbar In Windows 7
- How to Add Multiple Time Clock on Windows 7 Taskbar
- How to Change “Welcome” Text Message at Log on In Windows 7
- How to Change “Shutting Down…” text message at Logon In Windows 7
- How to Create Your Own Run Command In Windows 7
- How to Password Protect Pen Drive In Windows 7
- How to Lock and Unlock Your PC with USB Drive
- How to Shutdown your PC From Mobile Phone Using E-Mail