Its a great tips for the data entry user who work in Excel 2007. Convert Data From Column Into Row In Excel 2007. Suppose user type data into Column after completed they thought that it would be better into Row then if they try to retype manually then it will take more time and will be very typical for user. This tips help user to Convert Column in Row .
Convert Data From Column Into Row In Excel
- Create Hyperlink to Jump another Sheet In Excel 2007
- How to Import Web Data in Excel Sheet 2007
- How to Create Quiz In Excel 2007
1. First of all Open your data in Excel which you want to Convert in Row.
2. Now Select Column which you want to Convert into Row then Right-click and then Copy .
3. Now Select Cell where you want to put data into Row then Right-click on cell and then Click on Paste Special … .
4. Now on the Paste Special Dialog Box Select Transpose check Box and the Click on Ok .
5. Now you will see that Column has been converted into Row.
Column of data has been converted into Row . you can also convert Row Data into Column through this process .