Now you can control your Computer with Android Phone. Its a great feature in android phone that you can take remote desktop of your PC from any where. There is Chrome Remote Desktop is the best App for the Android and PC for access computer on your android phone. You can share file and folders and Run and stop music also you can restart and shutdown computer through your android phone.
Control your Computer with Android phone
Enable Remote Desktop Connection On Computer
1. First of all you will have to install Chrome Remote Desktop Apps on your computer which your want to Access. Click here to Download.
Now Click on +Free Button. and then Click on Add Button
To Open Google Chrome and then Click on wrench menu and then Click on Settings. Now on the Left pane Click on Extensions and then Click on Get More Extensions.
Now on the Chrome web store windows type Chrome Remote Desktop Apps on the search Box and press Enter. then you will find Chrome Remote desktop Extension and then Click on + Free to download and then Click on Add button.
2. Now Click on Launch it and then it will ask for Authorisation and then Signing in your Google account and then Click on Continue.
3. Now Chrome remote Desktop ask for permission to access your Computer , Now Click on Accept.
4. Now It will again ask for authorisation Click on Authorise and then Click on Get Started button under My Computers section.
5. Now Click on Enable remote connections to access this computer.
Now it will be Prompt to Download Chrome Remote Desktop host, then let it Download and Install it on your Computer.
6. Now It will Prompt to for Security pin for the secure connections. The should be at least 6 digit. Put your Security Pin and again re-type to confirm it and then Click on Ok.
7. Now it will again ask for confirmation password to allow remote access from Android mobile phone. Put Password and Click on Ok.
Now you will see that Remote Desktop Connection has been enabled on your Computer. Now you will have to do setting on your Android Phone.
Enable Chrome Remote Desktop On Android Phone
8 . Now Go to on your Android Phone and Download Chrome Remote desktop from Play Store and then Install It on your Phone.
9. Now after Installed Chrome Remote Desktop apps Click on Open.
10. When Chrome Remote Desktop Apps will Launch then It will Show Computer name (Technet2u) which is you wan to access and already setup. Now Tap on Computer name (Technet2u) then It will Prompt for Security Pin.
11. Now Put Security Pin and then Tap on Connect.
Now you will see that you Computer has been accessed from remote desktop . Now you can access your PC from anywhere.