You can connect another computer through remote desktop connection. Main Remote desktop connection used for remote support and troubleshooting purpose.
Connect another Computer through Remote Desktop Connection
- You can access Remote desktop of another computer in same network or Internet. for sharing File , folder and running program of another computer .
- Remote Desktop Connection should be Enable both Computer.
To Enable Remote Desktop Connection on local Computer
1. Click on Start, then Right Click on My Computer, then Click on Properties.
2. Click on Remote Tab,then Select allow Remote assistance invitations to be sent from this Computer check box,then Select Allow uses to Connect remotely to this Computer, Then Click on Ok.
Note- Remote desktop Connection setting should be Enable Both Computer.
How to connect remote Computer
1. Click on Start, then Click on All program , then Accessories, then Click on Communication, then Click on Remote Desktop Connection
Click on Start button , then Go to the Run Option then Type MSTSC
2. Enter the IP address of Remote Computer , then Click on Connect.