Its very easy task to Configure VPN Server In Windows Server 2008 R2. VPN (Virtual Privet Network) is very useful feature for mobile user to connect internal network. it can connect Remote Computer with Internal network. Suppose you are out of office then you you have to complete important task of your office then You can access you office Network with the help of VPN Server.
Configure VPN Server in Windows Server 2008 R2
3. On the Add Role Wizard Select Network policy and Access services Check Box then Click on Next and then on the Next Window Click on Next.
4 . Now in the Role Services Option select Remote Access service and Routing under Routing and Remote Access Services and Click on Next.
5. Now on the Confirmation Option Click on Install and After Complete Installation Click on Close.
6. Now On the Server Manager Window , Click on Expand Roles then Network Policy and Access Services then Right-click on Routing and Remote Access and then Click Configure and Enable Routing and Remote Access and then on the Welcome wizard Click on Next.
7. Now on the Routing and Remote Access setup Wizard select Custom Configuration radio button, then Click on Next.
8. Now Select VPN access check box then Click on Next and then on the Following Completion wizard Click on Finish.
9. Now Click on Start service.
10. Now On the Server Manager Window, Expand Roles then Network Policy and Access services, then Right-click on Routing and Remote Access and then Click on Properties .
11 . Now Click on IPv4 Tab, then Select Static Address Pool and then Click on Add .
12 . Now you will have to Enter the IP Address Range which you want assign to Client Computer . then Click on OK. and then Click on Apply and Ok.
- How to Create Virtual Server In Windows Server 2008 R2
- How to Install IIS Web Server In Windows Server 2008 R2
- How to Configure DHCP Server In Windows Server 2008 R2
- How to Install Active Directory In Windows Server 2008 R2
- What Is DHCP Server
- What Is DNS Server
- How to Create Virtual Machine In Windows 7
- How to Shutdown Your Computer From Mobile Phone
- How to Configure FTP Server In Windows 7