You can Configure Hotmail Account on Microsoft Outlook 2007. Windows Live mail is one of the Most Popular Email Service provider. it is a more secure then other email Service provider. If you want to access your Hotmail in Microsoft Outlook 2007 then you will have to Configure Hotmail in MS Outlook 2007. To configure you need to POP3 or IMAP for Incoming mail server and SMTP for Outgoing mail server or You can Configure with Outlook Connector. The Outlook Connector is a plugin for MS Outlook 2007.
Configure Hotmail Account on Microsoft Outlook 2007
2. After downloading Complete you will have to Install Outlook hotmail Connector on Your PC.
3. After Installation Complete, Open MS Outlook 2007 then You will see that Outlook Connector Menu Bar. Now Click on Outlook Connector Menu bar and then Click on Add a New Account….
4. Now Type your Windows Live Hotmail Setting like as below ….
Your Name – Rakesh Kumar
E-mail Address – firstname.lastname@example.org
Password – ***********
Then select Remember Password and then Click on OK .
5. Now You will have to Restart MS Outlook . Now MS Outlook is ready to use for Hotmail Email Services . You can Send and receive Hotmail Email from Microsoft Outlook 2007 .
- How to Block Sender In Gmail
- How to Block Email Sender In Yahoo Mail
- How to Block Email Sender In Mac OS X Mail
- How to Block Email Sender In Hotmail
- How to Block Email Sender In AOL Mail
- How to Restore Last Browsing Session In Mozilla Firefox
- How to Send Password Protected and Encrypted Email In Gmail
- How to Block Website In Mac OS X Using Terminal
- How to Block Website In Mozilla Firefox
- How to Block Websites In Google Chrome
- How to Configure AOL E-Mail Account In MS Outlook 2007
- How to Take Backup of .PST file In MS Outlook 2007