Configure FTP Server
- How to Install IIS Web Server in Windows Server 2008 R2.
- How to Configure VPN Server In Windows Server 2008 R2.
- 100 + Computer Networking Tips and Tricks.
- What is Protocol In Computer Networking.
1. Click on start Button , then Click on Control Panel, then Click on Program and Features
2. In Program and Feature window Click on Turn Windows Feature on or Off.
3. Expand Internet Information service Node.
File Transfer Protocol
4. Expand FTP server, then select FTP service Check-box, then click on Ok.
5. Now Go to the Control panel, then Click on Administrative tool.
5. Click on IIS manager, Click the Connection pane.
6. Right click on the Site, then Click on Add FTP sites.
7. In the Add FTP wizard , Write the name of FTP site and Select the Path of Folder which you want to share, then 8. Enter the Loopback address(127.0.0.1) in IP address Box, and Port 21. then click ok.
8. Go to IIS and click on the created Sites, the Content of the site will be display.