You can Configure AOL E-Mail Account in MS Outlook 2007. You can send and Receive Email using MS Outlook. You can use IMAP or POP to Configure your AOL Mail Account in MS Outlook.
IMAP (Internet message access Protocol ) – It is a Email service Protocol used to receive mail from Email Server. Its keep your All Email on Email Server as well as Local Computer.
POP3(Post Office Protocol)- It is also a Email Service Protocol used to Receive Email from Email Server. when you received your Email on your Local Computer then Email will be delete from Email Server.
Configure AOL E-Mail Account in MS Outlook 2007
- How to Transfers Email From AOL to Gmail.
- How to Setup AOL Email Account in Mozilla Thunderbird.
- How to Block Sender In AOL Mail.
- How to Move AOL Mail in Specific Folder automatically.
1. Open MS Outlook 2007 .
2. Now Click on Tools Menu , and then Click on Account Setting .
3. Now Select E-mail tab, and then click on New.. .
4. Now Select Maually Configure server setting or additional server types check box and then Next .
5. Now Select Internet E-mail radio button and then click on Next.
6. Now Put Your name and AOL Email ID in User Information section, then In Server Information Choose POP3 or IMAP.
If you Select POP3 then Type Incoming mail Server pop.aol.com.
If You select IMAP then Type Incoming mail Server Imap.aol.com.
Then Type smtp.aol.com in Outgoing mail Server , then Put User name and Password in Log on Information Section . and then Click on More Setting .
7. Now Click on Outgoing Server Tab , then Click on My Outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and then Select Use same setting as my incoming mail server.
8. Now Click on Advance tab, then type 587 in Outgoing server (SMTP) : and then Click OK.
9. Now Click on Next and then Click on Finish.
10. Now You will see that your AOL Email Account has been Configure. Click on Close. and then Use AOL Email Account on MS Outlook 2007.
- How to Block Email Sender In Hotmail.
- How to Block Email Sender In MS Outlook 2007.
- How to Configure Hotmail Account on Microsoft Outlook 2007.
- How to Block Email Sender In Gmail.
- How to Take Backup of .PST file In MS Outlook 2007.
- How to Block Website In Mozilla Firefox Browser.
- How to Block Website In Internet Explorer.
- How to Block Website In Google Chrome