You can change Windows 7 Start Button easily with the help of third party software. I know that every body want to do this experiment, and change their Start button icon. I have tried many time to change start button icon in windows XP but I couldn’t. But in Windows 7 I able to do this. Some times people getting boring to same start button they want something new. This tutorial will be very helpful for this task.
Change Windows 7 Start Button Easily
- How to change the “Welcome” text message at Log on In Windows 7
- How to Change the “Shutting Down” text message in Windows 7
1. First of all Create System Restore Point to recover From unexpected Change. Suppose if you will do something wrong with systems files, Then Restore Point will help to recover your PC In Original state.
2. Now Take the Ownership and Full Control of Windows Explorer folder.
First of All Open C:\ Drive then Click on Windows Folder, then Right-Click on Explorer Folder and then Click on Properties.
Make sure your system Login with Administrator Account.
3. Now on the Explorer Properties windows Click on Security Tab, then Select your Current User ( Admin) then Click Edit.
Now Select Full Control Check Box. Then Click on Apply and OK.
4. Now you will have to download Windows 7 Start Orb Changer Tool, Now Click on Download Button.
5. Now it will download as a Zip file format then you will have to Extract win7startbc.zip file .
6. Now Open the Extract Folder, Then Change the File Extension of Windows 7 start button changer v2.6 from .exe1 to .exe.
Now Right-Click on Windows 7 Start Button Changer then Click on Run as Administrator.
7. Now a Program will prompt then, Click on Select & Change Start Button.
8. Now you will have to select Start Orb Image, Which comes with Orb changer tool In Extracted folder. Its a sets of 3 different image, Neutral, Hover and Clicked.
Select one which you want to change then Click on OK.
9. Now you will see that Your Windows 7 Start Button has been changed.
10. Now If you want to Restore Original Start Button, then Click on Restore Original Explorer Backup.
- How to Find Last Shutdown Time In Windows 7
- How to Create System Restore Point In Windows 7
- How to Pin Control Panel On the Windows 7 Taskbar
- How to Create your Own Run Command In Windows 7
- How to Password Protect Hard Drive In Windows 7
- How to Turn your Windows 7 Laptop into Wi-Fi Hotspot
- How to Disable USB Storage Device In Windows 7
- How to add Control Panel to My Computer In Windows 7
- How to Display Message On Log on Screen In Windows 7
- How to Encrypt USB Drive With BitLocker In Windows 7
- How to Shutdown your Computer from Mobile Phone Using Email