You can change the “Welcome” Text Message at Logon In Windows 7. There is great feature In Windows 7 to Customize Log on Screen. When Windows 7 getting start then welcome message show on log Screen. Also you can change Log on Wallpaper, Custom message and Welcome message. With the help of this feature you can set your Own Message Instead of Welcome.
Change the “Welcome” Text Message at Logon In Windows 7
1. First of all Login with Administrator account on Windows 7 PC.
2. Now Go to My Computer Explorer Windows. then Navigate below Path.
3. Now Right-Click on winlogon.exe.mui then Click on Properties. Now Take Ownership of Winlogon.exe.mui file with current user. Also Give Full Control Access Permission to Current User.
Watch Tutorial Video Also
4. Now You will have to Download Latest version Resource Hacker Third party software. After Download Install it on your Windows 7 PC.
5. After Install Resource Hacker, Now Go to Resource Hacker. Then Right-Click then Click on Run as Administrator. Click on Yes on UAC Dialog Box if Prompted.
6. Now Click on File menu then Click on Open. On Resource Hacker Dialog Box.
7. Now Open file containing resource dialog box. Click on Files of Type Drop-Down menu then Select All Files (*.*). And then Navigate Below Path
8. Now on the Resource Hacker Windows, Navigate Below Stepson the Left pane.
Strings Table => 63 => 1033
9. Now Type your Custom Message “Hello Technet2u” Instead of “Welcome” on Both 1002 and 1005 Location. Then Click on Compile Script.
10. Now Click on File Menu and then Click on Save. Then Close Resource Hacker Dialog box.
11. Now you will have to Run Command Prompt as Administrator. Click on Start Button. Type in search box CMD then Right-click on CMD in search result then Click on Run as Administrator.
Now Restart you Windows 7 PC. Then you will see that your custom message “Hello Technet2u” are showing Instead of “Welcome” Message. at Windows 7 Logon.
- How to Shutdown and Restart Mac OS X Using Terminal
- How to Create Schedule to Shutdown Mac OS X Automatically
- How to Create Schedule to Shutdown Windows 7 Automatically
- How to Disable Shutdown Power Button From Start Menu In Windows 7
- How to Add Google Drive to Windows Send to Menu
- How to Create Your Own Run Command In Windows 7
- How to Create Custom Start Menu In Windows 8
- How to Password Protect Hard Drive In Windows 7
- How to Lock and Unlock your PC with USB Drive
- How to Remotely Lock a Lost Android Phone