You can Change the “Shutting Down…” Text message In Windows 7. Its a great way to set your Own message at Shutdown in Windows 7 PC. Shutting Down… is default message in Windows PC. Shutting Down text appearing when your computer at shutdown moment.
Change the “Shutting Down…” Text Message In Windows 7
Read Also – How to Shutdown your Computer from Mobile Phone
1. First of Click on Start Button then Click on My Computer to Open Explorer Windows. Then Navigate below Path.
2. Now you will have to take Ownership of wininit.exe.mui file with current user and also Give Full Control Permission for Current User.
3. Now Download Latest Version Resource Hacker Setup. Then Install Resource Hacker on your Windows PC.
Recommended Post- How to Display Message on Log on Screen In Windows 7
4. After Successfully Install, Click on Start Button then Right-Click on Resource Hacker Program then Click on Run as Administrator. Then if UAC Dialog Box will prompt and then Click on Yes.
5. Now Resource Hacker Windows will open. Click on File Menu and then Click on Open.
6. Now Open file containing resource dialog box will prompt. Click on Files of type Drop-down menu then select All files (*.*). Then Browse Below path
Now Scroll Down and Click on wininit.exe.mui file and then Click on Open.
7. Now Navigate Below Steps on the left pane.
String Table => 63 => 1033
Now on the Right Pane at 1002, Location Replace “Shutting down…” text with your own Text message (Shutting down…”) which you want to appear at Shutdown.
8. After Replace Text Click on Compile Script. Then Click on File Menu and then Click on Save .
9. After successfully save Close Resource Hacker Windows.
10. Now Close your Windows Explorer.
11. Now Click on Start Button. Type in search box CMD then Right-click on CMD in search result then Click on Run as Administrator.
12. Now Command Prompt Will open then type command mcbuilder and then press Enter. After successfully Run this Command Exit from Command Prompt.
Now Restart your Computer then again Shutdown then you will see that your Own Shutdown message “Good Bye Technet 2U” are appearing at shutdown moment.
Watch Video Also
- How to Shutdown and Restart Mac OS X Using Terminal
- How to Create Schedule to Shutdown Mac OS X Automatically
- How to Create Schedule to Shutdown Windows 7 Automatically
- How to Disable Shutdown Power Button From Start Menu In Windows 7
- How to Add Google Drive to Windows Send to Menu
- How to Create Your Own Run Command In Windows 7
- How to Create Custom Start Menu In Windows 8
- How to Password Protect Hard Drive In Windows 7
- How to Lock and Unlock your PC with USB Drive
- How to Remotely Lock a Lost Android Phone