You can change Screen Resolution in Mac OS X according to to your requirement. There is some application running in specific Resolution then you will have to set resolution to run that application. Its very easy to change screen resolution in Mac OS. I am going to tell change these setting in Mac OS Mavericks.
Change Screen Resolution In Mac OS
Read Also – How Disable USB Storage Device In Mac OS X
1. First of Click on Apple Menu, then Click on System Preferences…
2. Now System Preferences windows will open, Then Click on Display Icon.
3. Now Display Dialog Box will Prompt, then Click on Display Tab, then Click on Scaled radio button and then Select you resolution accordingly with your System requirement.
4. Now Close Display Dialog Box.
Now you will see that Your Mac OS Screen Resolution has been changed. If you are using two or more then two Display on mac PC. You can set different Screen resolution on each Display.
- How to Shutdown and Restart Mac OS X Using Terminal
- How to Setup Reminder in Mac OS X Mavericks
- How to Encrypt folder with Password Protection In Mac OS X
- How to Enable Remote Desktop Access in Mac OS X
- How to Record Mac OS Screen Using Quick Time Player
- How to Block Ads In Safari Browser In Mac OS X
- How to Setup iCloud Account In Mac OS X
- How to Setup Gmail Account In Mac Mail Esily
- How to Setup Parental Control On Mac OS X Mavericks