You can Change Log on screen background Image on Windows 7. And you can change your Own Image as a Log On background Screen instead of default screen . Your Custom Image must be less then 256 KB . This is the easiest way to change your Log on Background Scree in Windows 7.
Change Log On Screen Background Image on Windows 7
- How to Display Message on Logon Screen In Windows 7
- How to Change the “Welcome” Text Message at Logon In Windows 7
- How to Change “Shutting Down” Text Message in Windows 7
1. First you will have to Download to Windows changer background software . Source from http://www.julien-manici.com .
2. After successfully complete Download, Extract and Double-click on Win7Logon8Backgroundchanger.exe file to run Setup .
3. On the Background changer windows , Click on choose a Folder , Select Folder which have Image
then Click on Ok .
3. Select Image which you want to apply and then Click on Apply . Then click on Yes .
Now your Log On Screen Background Image has been Changed , Now Log Off System to go Log On Screen and then see change . Like below figure .
- How to Add Address Bar to Taskbar In Windows 7
- How to Shutdown and Restart Mac OS X Using Terminal
- How to Create Schedule to Shutdown Mac OS X Automatically
- How to Create Schedule to Shutdown Windows 7 Automatically
- How to Disable Shutdown Power Button From Start Menu In Windows 7
- How to Add Google Drive to Windows Send to Menu
- How to Create Your Own Run Command In Windows 7
- How to Create Custom Start Menu In Windows 8
- How to Password Protect Hard Drive In Windows 7
- How to Lock and Unlock your PC with USB Drive
- How to Remotely Lock a Lost Android Phone