Now You can Block Websites In Mozilla Firefox. Mozilla Firefox is a most popular Web Browser over the world . There is no inbuilt feature in Mozilla Firefox to block Website . Its use third party add-ons program to block website. Firefox support third party add-ons .
Block Websites In Mozilla Firefox
1. Open Mozilla Firefox and then Click on Tools menu Bar and then Click on Add-ons .
2. Now Click on Get Add-ons on the Left Pane and then type Block site in to the search bar then Press Enter .
3. Now Select BlockSite in Search Result then Click on Install Button , After Installation it will ask for Restart Mozilla Browser then Click on Restart .
4. Now Open Mozilla Firefox again then Click on Tools Menu Bar and then Click on Add-ons .
5. Now Click on Extensions on the Left pane then Select Block Site and then Click on Options Button .
6. Now make sure that “Enable BlockSite” , “Enable warning messages” and “Enable Link removal” checkbox Enabled .
Also Enable Blacklist Radio button under Enable Functions .
Now Click on Add Button on the Blacklist Box .
7. After click on Add Button a Dialog box will prompt then type Website URL(www.facebook.com) which you want to block in Location field and then Click on Ok and again Ok.
8. Now if you will try to open access facebook.com then it will show warning message .