Block Sender In Gmail
2. Now Click on Gear Button and then Click on Setting.
3. Now Click on Filters and then Click on Create New Filter.
4. Now Type Email address ( Rakesh.email@example.com ) in the From field , whom you want to Block and then Click on Create Filter with this Search.
Block Email Gmail
5. Now Click on Delete it check Box and then Click on Create Filter .
6. Now you will see Filter has been created, Now firstname.lastname@example.org try to send Email on you Gmail account then he can not send.
- How to Block Email Sender In Yahoo Mail
- Block Email Sender In MS Outlook 2007
- How to Block Email Sender In AOL Mail
- Block Email Sender In Hotmail
- How to Block a Sender In Mac OS Mail
- How to Send Password Protected and Encrypted Email In Gmail
- How to Shutdown your Computer From Mobile Phone Using Email
- How to Block Websites In Google Chrome
- How to Block Websites In Internet Explorer
- How to Setup Gmail Account In Mac OS Mail
- How to Recall Send Email In Gmail