You can block programs for a user in windows 7. If you want to Block Specific program to for a Specific user. You can block it with the help of Parental Control. You can prevent your child to play game on your computer. Parental Control is the great feature in windows 7 to block a program. You can block program for standard user using Parental Control.
Suppose your PC is share by other users in your office. You want that other user can’t not access your personal or confidential program. Then you can use this feature.
Block Programs for a User In windows 7
- How to Lock and Unlock Your PC With USB Drive .
- How to Display your Name in the Windows taskbar Clock.
- How to Shutdown your PC from Mobile Phone Using Email.
- How to Change “Welcome” Text Message at Logon In Windows 7
1. First Click on Start Button, then type in search box parental Control , and then Click on Parental Controls .
2. Now Click on User Account (Com-networks) which for which you want to block a Program .
Block Program with Parental Control
3. Now under Parental Controls select On, enforce current setting Radio button and then Click on Allow and Block specific programs under Windows Setting .
4. Now Select Com-networks( Account name ) can only use the programs I allow and then select Program which you allow to Com-networks User and then Click on OK .
- All un-checked program has been block for Com-networks user.
Note – If a Program which you want to block dose not appear on the list click on Browse and select that program and add to list .
- How to Disable USB Storage Device In Windows 7.
- How to Setup Parental Control on Mac OS X.
- How to Set Time Limit for Standard User In Windows 7.
- How to Block Website on Mac OS X Using Terminal.
- How to Restrict User to Access Task Manager In Windows 7.
- How to Restrict User to Install New Printer In Windows 7.
- How to Restrict User to Change Start Menu and Taskbar Settings In Windows 7.
- How to Use PC Internet Connection on Android Phone.