You can block Image on Specific Websites in Google Chrome. Suppose your internet connection is very slow, then your webpage taking too much time to load page. Because of Images and video is make you webpage heavy instead of text, so that its take time to load. Now if you don’t want to image on your website. Then you can block Image in Google chrome for particular website.
Block Image on Specific Websites in Google Chrome
- 1. Click on Chrome Menu, then Click on Setting.
- How to Block Website on Mac OS X Using Terminal.
- How to Block Websites In Mozilla Firefox.
- How to Block Website In Internet Explorer.
- How to Block a Facebook user very easily.
- How to Block Ads on Safari Browser On Mac OS X.
- How to Block Program for a User In Windows 7.
- How to Block Email Sender In Hotmail.
- How to Block Email Sender In Gmail.