You can Block Email Sender In Outlook 2007. If you are Receiving unnecessary Email in Outlook 2007 from Specific people daily and its annoying you. then you can block that specific email sender in MS Outlook 2007. you can save your storage space from Unnecessary storage to Block sender. Its a great feature in MS Outlook 2007. You can also Protect your Inbox from Junk Email.
Block Email Sender In Outlook 2007
1. First Open your Microsoft Outlook 2007.
2. Now click on Tools Menu bar, and then Click on Option.
3. Now Click on Preferences Tab , and then Click on Junk E-mail… .
4. Now Click on Option Tab , and then Click on Block Senders Tab .
Note – If you want to Delete Junk E-mail Permanently rather then Move on Junk Email folder then Select Permanently delete suspected junk e-mail instead of moving it to the Junk E-mail folder.
5. After Click on Block Senders , Click on Add.. , then Type E-mail address or Domain Name in Email Address or Domain Name Dialogue Box which you want to Block ., and then Click on OK .
To Block Email Address – email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
To Block Domain Name – @technet.com,@winsoft.com
6. Now You will see that Email address and Domain name has been added in the Block senders List . Make sure and then Click on Apply and then Ok and Again Click on OK .
Now if email@example.com or any mail from @technet domain name will send then it will automatically move in Junk E-mail folder ……
- How to Block Sender In Gmail
- How to Block Email Sender In Yahoo Mail
- How to Block Email Sender In Mac OS X Mail
- How to Block Email Sender In Hotmail
- How to Block Email Sender In AOL Mail
- How to Restore Last Browsing Session In Mozilla Firefox
- How to Send Password Protected and Encrypted Email In Gmail
- How to Block Website In Mac OS X Using Terminal
- How to Block Website In Mozilla Firefox
- How to Block Websites In Google Chrome