Block Email Sender in Hotmail
Read Also – Block Email Sender In Yahoo Mail
1. First Login in your Hotmail Account. Then Click on Gear Icon and then Click on More mail setting .
4. Now Enter Email Address or Domain Name which you want to Block. Then it will move in Block sender List.
To block by Email – email@example.com
To block by Domain – @gmail.com , @yahoo.com
Now when Rakesh.firstname.lastname@example.org will send you mail then it will deleted automatically. Block email will delete before arrive on inbox.
Watch Tutorial Video Also
- How to Block Email Sender In MS Outlook 2007
- How to Block Email Sender In AOL Mail
- How to Block Email Sender In Mac OS X Mail
- How to Send Password Protected and Encrypted Email in Gmail
- How to Block Sender In Gmail
- How to Transfer Email From AOL to Gmail
- How to Block Websites on Mac OS Using Terminal
- How to Block Website In Mozilla Firefox
- How to Block Websites In Google Chrome
- How to Block Websites Internet Explorer