WhatsApp is the Most Popular Messenger over the world now days. Block Contact on WhatsApp Messenger if someone sending you unwanted Message, Video, or Image. Its a Very Simple to Block Someone on WhatsApp Messenger. When you will block someone they will not understand what happened. If he will try to send you message on WhatsApp then message will not be deliver. Its a Best Android Apps to share to Instance Messaging, Share Image and Video . I am going tell you Block and Unblock Contact on Whatsapp on Android , iPhone and Windows Phone .
Block Contact on Android
Read Also – How to Install and Run WhatsApp on Your PC
1. First Launch WhatsApp , then Tap on Menu , Right top corner 3 Dot Symbol and then Tap on Setting.
2. Now Tap on Account Option and Then Tap on Privacy. and then Next screen you will see Block Contact:None at Bottom , Now Tap On Block Contact:None
3. Now you will see Add Icon on Top-Right Corner Tap on It and then Select Contact which you want to Block from Contact List.
Now Contact will be blocked , Block contact will not be able to send any Message, Image or Video.
If you want to Unblock any contact then Follow steps 1 and 2 then Tap the Block Contact and then Tap Unblock.
Related Post – How to Install and Run Android on PC
Block Contact On iPhone
1. First Launch WhatsApp, then Tab Menu and then Tap on Settings.
2. Now Tap on Account => Privacy => Blocked
3. Now Tap on Add New then Choose Contact which you want to Block from your Contact List .
Now to Unblock Contact go to Blocked List and then swipe your finger to the left on the Contact which you want to Unblock. and then Tap on Unblock button .
Block WhatsApp Contact on Windows Phone
1. First Launch WhatsApp , on the Chat screen Tap on the 3 Dot symbol on the Bottom right Corner.
2. Now Tap on Setting => Contact => Blocked Contact => Tap on Plus(+) Sign.
3. Now Select Contact from Contact List which you want to Block
Now to Unblock contact go to Blocked List the Long Press on Blocked and then Tap on Unblock.