You can backup your Mac OS with Time machine very easily. Time Machine is the feature through which you can take Image and data backup. Its a inbuilt feature in Mac OS X. it will keep secure your all backup file and Data, And in future you can restore it. You will have to external hard drive or USB drive to take backup. In case of corrupt or damage your Mac OS hard drive the you can recover data from External USB Drive. On which you have taken backup without loosing data.
Backup Your Mac OS With Time Machine
- How to Disable USB Storage Device In Mac OS X.
- How to Share Internet Connection on Mac OS X.
- How to Map Network Drive on Mac OS X.
- How to Create Partition on Hard Drive on Mac OS X.
- How to Encrypt Folder with Password In Mac OS X.
1. First of all Click on Apple Menu, then Click on System Preferences.
2. Now on the System Preferences Windows Click on Time Machine.
3. Now you will have to Insert External Hard Drive on which you wish to take backup. Then Click on Select Backup Disk…
4. Now to exclude items from backup list, Click on Options… then Click on + (Plus) button. Then select file which you want to exclude then Click on Save.
5. Now Select External Hard Drive which you have been inserted, And if you want to encrypt your Backup then select Encrypt backup check box. Now Click on Use Disk.
6. Now Time Machine will format your Backup Hard Disk then after two minute you will see that backup has been started. It will take some time in backup according to your data size.
Restore Files from Time Machine Backup
1. Now on the Time Machine Preferences Windows Select Show Time Machine in Menu bar check box. Then you will see that Time Machine icon showing in Menu bar.
2. Now Click on Time Machine icon from Menu bar then Click on Enter Time Machine.
3. Now select your Files or Folder which you want to Restore then, Now on the Button Right side Click on Restore Button. Then it will restore your selected data on original location.
- How to Enable Remote Desktop Access on Mac OS X.
- How to Record Mac OS Screen Using Quick Time Player.
- How to Setup Reminder on Mac OS X Mavericks.
- How to Shutdown and Restart Mac OS X Using Terminal.
- How to Set File Access Permission In Mac OS X.
- How to Setup iCloud Account on Mac OS X.
- How to Create Schedule to Shutdown Mac OS X Automatically.
- How to Setup Parental Control on Mac OS X Mavericks.
- How to Block Website on Mac OS X Using Terminal.
- How to Display Message on Logon Screen on Mac OS X.