Backup and Restore WhatsApp Messages feature is available in WhatsApp. Its Become one of the most Popular chat Messenger over the world. You can take backup of your Important chat conversion. Suppose your Chat Conversion deleted by mistake then you can restore your old chat conversion if you have taken backup of you messenger.
Backup and Restore WhatsApp Messages
When you will reset your Smartphone or Uninstall WhatsApp and again Install then there no old Chat conversion will be display on you Messager. To retrieve old Conversion Backup is the best method.
How to Backup of WhatsApp Messages
1. To take backup First of all Launch WhatsApp on your Android Phone and then Navigate below steps.
Tap on 3 DOTS => Settings => Chat Settings
2. Now on the Next screen Tap on Backup Conversation, After Tap you can see date and time of Last Backup. it will Backup Your All Conversion on your SD Card.
3. Now if you want to see your Backup File and History then Connect your Android Phone with your PC using USB Cable.
4. Now Go to your SD Card and Navigate Below Folder.
SD Card => WhatsApp => Databases
Now it will show your Chat Conversion Backup history on your SD card, WhatsApp Databases has been stored with .db.crypt8 also description with data and time of Backup.
5. Now Copy the WhatsApp Databases Folder on your Computer to Take Backup.
How to Restore WhatsApp Messages Backup
You can Restore your Backup WhatsApp Messages on Same Android from which you have taken backup and on the Same Mobile Number.
1. Now Copy your Backup Folder from SD Card to your PC then Uninstall WhatsApp from SmartPhone.
2. Now go to Google Play Store then Download and Install WhatsApp During Installation it will Ask to Restore your chat Conversions then Tap on Restore now restoring process going on it will take some time after complete Restore will show congratulation message now Tap on Continue.
3. After WhatsApp messenger Installation completed you will get your old Conversions. Enjoy It.
How to Restore WhatsApp Chat Conversion Backup on Another Android Phone
To Restore WhatsApp Chat Conversions on another Android Phone. Suppose you have buy new Smartphones and want to Transfer WhatsApp Chat Conversion but should be same Mobile Number to restore Old Chat Conversions.
1. Now Connect your New Smartphone with your PC Using USB Cable and Create Folder on your SD Card such as
WhatsApp => Databasess
2. Now Copy and Paste the Backup File into Databasess Folder.
3. Now Install WhatsApp on your New Android Device, Now It will ask to Restore Backup during Installation then Tap on Restore.
4. After Complete Installation you will able to get old WhatsApp Chat Conversion on your New Android SmartPhone.
5. Enjoy It.
- How to Use WhatsApp on Google Chrome Browser
- How to Block Contact on WhatsApp
- How to Install and Run WhatsApp on Your Computer
- How to Use PC Internet Connection on Andriod Phone
- How to Download Facebook Messanger for PC using Bluestacks
- How to Share Internet Connection On Mac OS X
- How to Share Internet Connection In Windows 7
- Top 5 Free Android Games
- Enable/Disable Automatic Apps Update in Android Phone
- How to Shutdown your Computer from Mobile Phone