You can Archive E-Mails in Microsoft Outlook 2007. When Mailbox going to full then you need to archive Old E-mail and Reduce the size of .PST file. To Archive old E-mail follow these steps. You can take backup of your MS Outlook Email on your computer. and further if need you can restore you archived email to MS Outlook. This process is also know as Backup MS Outlook Email.
Archive E-mails in Microsoft Outlook 2007
- How to Send Password Protected and Encrypted Email In Gmail.
- How to Block Sender In Gmail.
- How to Configure Hotmail Account In MS Outlook 2007.
- How to Schedule Email In MS Outlook 2007.
1. Click on Start button, then click on All Program, then click on Microsoft Outlook 2007.
2. Click on File Menu MS Outlook window, then Click on Archive.
3. Click on Archive this folder and all subfolders: Radio button to archive Inbox, then click on Personal Folders and Expand it, then Click on Inbox .
If you want to store E-mail in Different location then, click on Browse then select path where you want to store E-mail. then Click on OK.