You can Add Signature in MS Outlook 2007 for your mail to make attractive contact information to your Mail. If you have created Signature then Microsoft Outlook automatically add signature with Outgoing Mails.You can also create more then one signature for Different -2 purpose like Corporate Environment, Personal Mail etc .
Add Signature in MS Outlook 2007
1. Open MS Outlook , Then Click on Tools Menu , then Click on Options….
2. Click on Mail Format Tab in Option Windows , Then Click on Signatures…
3. Click on E-mail Signature Tab , then Click on New .
4. Click on New on the Signature and Stationary Windows , then Enter the Name for Your Signature , then Click OK .
5. Now in the Edit Signature Box , Type your Signature . You can Add Business Card , Images etc .
Add Signature in message
1. Click on Signatures , then Select Signature that you want to use .
2. Click the Drop-down Box in the E-mail account Option Under Choose Default Signature and select account that you want to Use .
3. Click on New Message Drop-down menu then Select Signature that you want to Use in New Message .
4. Click on Replies/ forwards: Drop-down menu then Select signature that you want to use in Reply and Forward message . then Click on Ok .