[post_ad]You can Add Signature for your mail to make attractive contact information to your Mail . If you have created Signature then Microsoft Outlook automatically add signature with Outgoing Mails.You can also create more then one signature for Different -2 purpose like Corporate Environment, Personal Mail etc .
1. Open MS Outlook , Then Click on Tools Menu , then Click on Options….
2. Click on Mail Format Tab in Option Windows , Then Click on Signatures…
3. Click on E-mail Signature Tab , then Click on New .
4. Click on New on the Signature and Stationary Windows , then Enter the Name for Your Signature , then Click OK .
5. Now in the Edit Signature Box , Type your Signature . You can Add Business Card , Images etc .
Add Signature in message
1. Click on Signatures , then Select Signature that you want to use .
2. Click the Drop-down Box in the E-mail account Option Under Choose Default Signature and select account that you want to Use .
3. Click on New Message Drop-down menu then Select Signature that you want to Use in New Message .
4. Click on Replies/ forwards: Drop-down menu then Select signature that you want to use in Reply and Forward message . then Click on Ok .