There is advance feature in Windows 8.1 that you can Add or Remove Power Button On Start Screen In Windows 8.1. Power Button option not available on start screen in Windows 8. Its only available in updated version Windows 8.1. Power Button appear on right top corner on the Start Screen.
Add or Remove Power Button on Start Screen In Windows 8.1
Read also – How to Disable USB Storage Drive In Windows 7
1. First of All Press Windows Key + R on Windows 8 Operating System. Now Type regedit in Run Command Dialog box and then Click on OK or Press Enter.
2. Now you will See Registry Editor Windows open. Now Navigate below Key to remove Power Button from Start Screen.
If Launcher Key is not Exits under ImmersiveShell then Right-Click on ImmersiveShell. Click on New and then Click on Key .
3. Now Type the Key Name Launcher.
4. Now Again Right-Click on the Right-Pane then Click on New and then Click on DWORD (32-bit) Value. to Create New DWORD after that Rename it as Launcher_ShowPowerButtonOnStartScreen.
5. Now After Create Launcher_ShowPowerButtonOnStartScreen DWORD. Right Click on it and then Click on Modify.
Remove Power Button from Windows 8.1 Start Screen
6. Now On Edit DWORD (32-bit) Value Dialog box .
To Remove Power Button – Put 0 In Value data Field and then Click on Ok.
To Add Power Button – Put 1 In Value Data Filed and then Click on OK.
Now Close Registry editor Windows and reboot your PC after that you will see change.
- How to Prevent Access to Control Panel and PC Settings In Windows 8
- How to Prevent to Customize Start Screen in Windows 8
- How to Create Custom Start Menu In Windows 8 on Taskbar
- How to Shutdown Your Computer From Mobile Phone
- How to Disable Shutdown Button From Start Menu In Windows 7
- How to Create Your Own Run Command In Windows 7
- How to Prevent Users Customize Start Screen In Windows 7
- How to Password Protect Hard Drive In Windows 7
- How to Lock and Unlock Your PC with USB Drive
- How to Remotely Lock a Lost Android Phone
- How to Use PC Internet Connection On Android Phone