Add Network Printer in windows 7 is very easy comparison to Windows XP. Network Printer play very Important role in the any organization because of its a multitasking Printer and you can connect Network Printer with any computer in Home Group or Local area Network. There is no need to share this printer to connect from another computer. You can Directly connect Network Computer with every computer in Home group Network.
Requirement is that you have to know IP address of Network Printer which you want to Connect and your computer should be in same home group or Local Network.
Add Network Printer Windows 7
1. First of all Click on Start Button and then Click on Devices and Printers.
2. Now on the Devices and Printer Wizard , Click on Add Printer tab.
3. Now on the Add Printer Wizard windows, Click on Add a Local Printer .
4. Now on the Choose Printer port wizard Select Create New Port radio button , then Click on Type of Port drop-down menu, then click on Standard TCP/IP Port and then Click on Next.
5. Now Put the IP Address of the Network Printer and then Click Next.
Network Printer IP Address – 172.17.3.62
6. Now It will ask to select Use the driver that is currently installed or Replace the Current Driver .
Select what do you want to Select then Click on Next.
7. Now You can change Printer Name, Type the name of the Printer what do you want to give and then click on Next.
8. Now on the Printer Sharing wizard , If you want to share Printer then Select Share this printer so that others on your network can find and use it radio button .
If you don’t want to share printer with other computer then Select Do not share this printer radio button and then Click on Next.
9. Now Next Windows, If you want to set default this printer then Select Set as default printer check box .
If you wan to take check printer working or not then you can click on Print a test page. and then Click on Finish.
10. Now you will see Network Printer has been added on your Computer.
Now you can take print on this printer there is also option in this printer is that you can take both side print automatically .
See Video Also