You can add multiple time zone clock on windows 7 taskbar on the bottom Right. If you have related to International business then you will often n need to different-2 Time zone windows PC. Then you can add this on taskbar to easily view. Then there is no need to search another website to see time on another Zone. It will give to current time on clock icon. It will show on both Clock Analog and digital. You can add upto more 2 Clock and Time Zone.
Add Multiple Time Zone Clock on Windows 7
Also Read – Display Your Name on Windows 7 Taskbar Clock
1. First of all, Right-click on Clock on Right side taskbar and then Click on Adjust date/time.
Click on Start Button then type Date and Time in search box, then Press Enter.
2. Now Date and Time Dialog Box Will Prompt, Then Click on Additional Clocks Tab.
- Now if you want to add 1 more Clock then Select first Show this Clock check box. Then Click on Select time Zone drop-down menu, then Select Time Zone which you want to Add. Then Type the name of your Clock in Enter display name Field.
- If you want to two more Clock then you will have to select second show this clock check box. Then select second time zone then type name.
3. Now Click on Apply and OK.
4. Now when you will hover the mouse over the Clock on right side of taskbar, Then It will show the Local Time Zone and another two Time zone which you have setup.
5. Now when you will click on the Clock on the Taskbar Clock, Digital Clock will popup with 3 different time Zone and Calendar.
Ok, You have been see that how to setup different time zone on windows computer. I think its a helpful post for whom related to International business.
Watch Tutorial Video Now
- How to Find Last Shutdown Time In Windows 7
- How to Change the ” Welcome” Text Message at Logon In Windows 7
- How to Create System Restore Point In Windows 7
- How to Pin Control Panel On the Windows 7 Taskbar
- How to Create your Own Run Command In Windows 7
- How to Password Protect Hard Drive In Windows 7
- How to Turn your Windows 7 Laptop into Wi-Fi Hotspot
- How to Disable USB Storage Device In Windows 7
- How to add Control Panel to My Computer In Windows 7
- How to Display Message On Log on Screen In Windows 7
- How to Encrypt USB Drive With BitLocker In Windows 7
- How to Shutdown your Computer from Mobile Phone Using Email