You can add multiple Email address with in single Gmail account to Consume you valuable time. If you have Login with main gmail account then if you want to send Email from another Email address then no need to login with another Gmail account. This is easy way to consume your time to send mail from another Gmail account.
Add multiple Email address With in single Gmail Account
1. Firstly Login with your main Gmail Account (Rakesh.email@example.com) .
2. After login Click on Gear button and then Click on Setting.
- How to Recall Send Email In Gmail
- How to Setup Gmail Account in Mac Mail
- How to Transfer Emails from AOL to Gmail
- How to Send Password Protected and Encrypted Email In Gmail
- How to Block Sender In Gmail
- How to Delete Gmail Account Permanently
- How to Manage and Remove Saved Password In Google Chrome
- How to Block Email Sender In Yahoo Mail
- How to Block Website In Mozilla Firefox
- How to Block Website In Google Chrome