You can Add Google Chrome Shortcut to the Context Menu in Windows 7. In this feature you can Open your Google Chrome browser with right Click on the Desktop. When you will right click on desktop, then you will get Google Chrome Short-cut on the Context menu. After do this there is no need to search Chrome shortcut on desktop and start menu program. It will sure save your time.
Add Google Chrome Shortcut to the Context Menu
1. Click on Windows start button, then type regedit in the search box, then press Enter.
2. Expand HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT on the Registry Editor Windows .
3. Now Scroll Down then Click on Directory , then Background and then click on shell .
Now Right-Click on Shell , then Click on New and Then Click on key .
Create a New key as a Google Chrome .
4 . Now Right-Click on the key Which you have created (Google Chrome ) and Create New Sub Key under Google Chrome key and Give Name of New key Command .
5. Click on Command , then in Right Pane ,Right-Click on Default and then Click on Modify .
6. Now Enter the path of Google Chrome in the Value data, and then Click on OK .
7. Now for the Icon Of Google chrome , Right-Click on Google Chrome , then Click on Key and Then Click on Expandable string value . then Give the Expandable string value name is Icon .
8. Now Right-click on Icon then Click on Modify .
9. Now Enter the path of Google chrome Icon and then Click on Ok and Exit registry editor .
Now Google Chrome Shortcut and Icon has been Added on Context menu.
I hop this tutorial will really helpful for you, I tried to make it simple and easy to understand steps by steps that how to add google chrome shortcut to the Context Menu. If you really like then share it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc.