Add Google Adsense Ads Below Post Title is the best way to increase earning from Google Adsense. It will sure increase (Click Through Rate) CTR and Earning on your Blog. You should aware about to proper placement ads on your websites. Its a very easy to put ads below Post title .
To Add Adsense Ads below first you will have to create Adsense Code from Google Adsense Dashboard.
Create Google Adsense Ads Code
1. Login with Google Adsense account , then Click on My Ads Tab and then Click on New ad unit .
2. Now for better CTR choose wide area Ad size such as 300*250 or 336*280 .
3. After Complete click on Save and Get Code button , then Copy Generated Code .
4. Now Convert Google Adsense Ads code in HTML Parse Tool to change in XML format. Now Copy Converted code .
Add Google Adsense Ads Below Post Title
1. Login with your Blogger Account then Go to Blogger Dashboard , then Click on Template
2. Backup your Template and then Click on Edit Template.
3. Now Press CTRL + F and then Find Below Code .
4. Now Put the Below code just above it.
<b:if cond=’data:blog.pageType == "item"’>
Paste your Parse Code Here
5. Now Replace Paste your parse code here with your Parse Code. Like below Image .
6. Now Click on Save Template.