[post_ad]This the great feature in windows 7 to Command prompt option on right menu on any drive . If you done this setting then you can open command prompt to right click on any drive and then Click on Command prompt. It will be easy to access command prompt
Follow these steps to Add Command Prompt Option to the Right-Click menu .
1. Click on Start, then Type Regedit in RUN option, then Press Enter.
2. Click on HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT on Registry Editor Window
and Now Navigate following Key — HKEY_CLASSES_ROOTDriveShell
3. To create New Command Promt Key under Shell key, Right Click on Shell key, then Click on New, then Key.
4. Now Create New Command Promt key , and also Create New Command key Under Command Promt as above. and Double-Click on Command Key , then Click on the Default on the Right pane .
Type in Value Data- cmd.exe /d %1
Then Click on OK , and Close Registry Editor
5. Now Double-Click on the My Computer , and Right Click any Drive , then You will see Command Prompt Option in Right Click Menu, then Click on the Command promt , then Command prompt windows opened.