You can add and remove Folders on Start menu in Windows 10. Windows 10 comes with start menu while Start menu option is not available in Windows 8. Best feature is that you can customize start menu according you suitability. You can add your favorite items on start menu which you are using frequently. Its a best way to access favorite item just in one click easily.
Add and Remove Folders on Start Menu In Windows 10
Read Also -:
- How to Switch between Start Menu and Start Screen In Windows 10
- How to Lock and Unlock your PC with USB Drive
- How to Display your name in the Windows Taskbar Clock
- How to Change “Welcome” text message at Log on In Windows 7
1. First of all Click on Start button, then Click on Settings.
2. Now on the Settings Windows, Click on Personalization.
Personalization app used to Customize start menu, Back ground color , Lock screen color, change themes, change start menu features etc.
3. Now on the Personalization section, Click on Start option on the Left pane. Now on the right-pane click on Choose which folders appear on start option.
4. Now on the Choose which Folders Appear On Start section, Now Turn on the Folder which you want to Add. Turn Off the Folder which you want to Remove from Start Menu. then Close.
5. Now you will see that your favorite Folders has been added on Start menu list. You you can access it very easily.
- Top 10 New feature In Windows 10
- How to Remove 100 MB System Reserve Partition In Windows 7
- How to Disable USB Storage Device In Windows 7
- How to Turn your Windows 7 Laptop Into Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Security and Control Feature Guide For Windows 7
- How to Turn On or Turn Off Check Box to Select Item In Windows 8
- How to Set Time Limit for Standard User In Windows 7
- Complete Guide of Windows 7 Start Menu
- How to Display your Name on the Windows Taskbar Clock
- How to Shutdown Your Computer From Mobile Phone