[post_ad]When you are typing in MS Word 2007 and any word as a name , place and some technical word then it will show as miss-spelling . By the help of custom dictionary feature you can add that name that name , place and technical in your custom dictionary and you can create your own custom dictionary .
Adding Custom dictionary in MS word 2007
1. Right-Click on word (Comnetworking ) which you want to Add in Custom dictionary , then click on Add to dictionary .
Now Computer netowking has been Added in Custom dictionary , next time it will not show red line under this word .
Creating Custom Dictionary in word 2007…………….
1. Open MS Word 2007 , the Click on Office Button , then Click on Word Option .
2. Click on Proofing , then Click on Custom Dictionary .
3. Click on New to Create New Custom dictionary .
4. Type the name comnetworks of new Custom Dictionary in the File name option , then Click on Save . then Click on OK button .
5. New Custom Dictionary has been created as a comnetworks .
Adding words in new Comnetworks Custom dictionary
6. Select Comnetworks custom dictionary then Click on Edit Word List .
7. Type the words list in Words option then click on Add button . then click on Ok .